Kylemore Karting are excited to announce that we will re-open our facility to the public on Monday, June 10th at 10am. Prior to closing in March, we proactively begun implementing COVID-19 friendly policies and over the past number of weeks we have updated existing policies and created new policies in adherence to guidelines published from: the NSAI, the Government’s Re-Opening RoadMap and Return to Work Safely protocol’s, as well as the National Karting Association (NKA). Furthermore, we have been in direct contact with the HSA and the HSE regarding our policies. Senior members of staff have taken the required HSA training course, and as such, are qualified ‘COVID-19 .
Health and Safety has always been a fundamental priority for Kylemore Karting. We are committed to providing a fun and unique racing experience in the safest manner possible. Our new policies and staff training have been focused primarily around protecting the safety of our staff and customers. We are now confident we are ready to re-open in a safe environment for customers and staff. The Kylemore Race Team will undergo four phases of extensive and engaging training to ensure our able to work in compliance with our new guidelines and social distancing procedures.
Some highlights from our COVID-19 policies:
- frequent facility sanitation
- 3 New Instantiation Units to allow us disinfect our Race Helmets and Jackets. These custom built with designed to disinfect 99.9% of bacteria in each cycle
- 1 Custom Built Helmet X unit – This will give us the
- 2 Sanitation Rooms –
- Complimentary Customer Hygeiene Kit Balaclava & Race Gloves – Every customer will recieve their own pair of *(Customers may bring their own helmets and
- Social Distancing Rules & Signage
- Installation of Door
- Purchase of